We’re open and back to business! For your safety and comfort we have implemented the following precautions due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Wearing a mask is now required statewide in the state of California. We ask that you wear a mask or cloth covering your mouth & nose to ensure the safety of yourself & everyone around you. Our staff will also be wearing masks & no one is permitted into the facility without a proper mask.
- To enforce social distancing, we ask that you text us upon arrival and kindly wait in your car for a member of our staff to open the main door for you as it is locked for safety measures.
- There is no waiting area at this time. Please come alone as we are unable to accommodate children or friends in our medical facility at this time.
- Just prior to the appointment our staff will conduct a very brief screening to ensure that there are no signs or symptoms of any illnesses which will include a no touch temperature check.
- We have also taken the proper measures to space out appointments as much as possible to further assist in social distancing through passing.
- If you are sick, or think you may possibly be sick, we kindly ask that you give us 24 hours notice of cancellation (if possible) to your appointment to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Finally, We ask all of our clients to respect their appointment times and give our office adequate time to reschedule or cancel if necessary. Spots are very limited due to the extra precautions we have to now take and we have a waiting list.